Atlanta | Boulder | Los Angeles | Minneapolis | New York | San Francisco | Washington, D.C.
Jason Kiefer has widespread experience instructing LEED credential preparatory courses and consulting on various LEED projects. Jason’s skills include sustainability research, existing building analysis, and strategic planning for integrated design, construction & operations. He is a committed chapter member to the following organizations: AGC, BOMA, GBCI, and the USGBC.
Prior to SIG, Jason came from a diverse background of new construction project management / real-estate development. He holds a degree from Georgia Tech in Building Construction. Jason is a recognized leader and outdoor enthusiast, and he excels at assisting clients with the following SIG services:
- LEED Feasibility & Gap Analysis Studies
- ENERGY STAR Benchmarking
- LEED Consulting (EBO&M, NC, Schools, CS, CI, & ND)
- ASHRAE Level I Energy Audits
- Fundamental & Enhanced Commissioning
- Retro-Commissioning (RCx)
- Corporate Sustainability Consulting
- LEED Education & Training
- Product development
- Integrated master planning