Our Virtual Classroom e-Learning delivers the same content as the classroom, with a live instructor, in real time, via the Internet. It’s completely interactive – ask questions and get answers from the instructor.
BOMA – LEED AP O+M Exam Prep Class Series [Thursday Afternoons]
Taught By LEED Experts
Four 2-hour sessions = 8 hours total
1 PM – 3 PM EST (Taught on four afternoons each month)
Class Fee Also Includes:
- Access to 4 x 100 question Online Practice Exams (unlimited use for 90 days)
- SIG’s O+M Study Matrix (11×17 pdf)
- Access to our LEED experts for follow-up questions via Online Forum
- Recorded Class Sessions (for 60 days after final course)
- Certificate of Completion! (qualifies as continuing education for AIA and LEED)
- Review of LEED EBO&M Rating System and Certification Process
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials & Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation in Design
- Regional Environmental Priority
- LEED AP O+M Exam Overview and Study Strategies
About the instructors:
Charlie Cichetti, LEED AP BD+C, ID+C, O+M, Homes is a Principal with SIG. He runs the Atlanta office and oversees LEED Consulting Projects (new and existing buildings) and Technical Services (ENERGY STAR, Energy Audits, Cx). Charlie has worked on a tremendous amount of successful LEED projects and is also a Master Trainer on sustainability topics, having taught LEED courses all across the U.S. Mr. Cichetti is active with BOMA-Atlanta.
Ashish Bagle, LEED AP O+M, holds a degree in Business Management from the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. He began his career in the facilities and electrical preventative maintenance industry, which developed into a passion for operational sustainability. He is currently a project manager on SIG’s LEED certification projects.