Position Title: Senior Decarbonization Analyst
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Decarbonization Analyst to join our team and take a leading role in managing green building projects for our commercial real estate clients. As a Senior Decarbonization Analyst, you will be responsible for overseeing Energy Audits, Energy Modeling, Energy Star, and LEED projects.
Essential Job Functions:
Senior Decarbonization Analyst
- Responsible for managing multiple green building projects for commercial real estate clients including Energy Audits, Energy Modeling, Energy Star and LEED.
- Lead project meetings.
- Manage energy modeling projects utilizing IES Virtual Environment.
- Assist Decarbonization Associate Director to track department revenue against targets, progress and deadlines of portfolio of decarbonization work.
- Serve as QA/QC Lead for Energy Modeling scopes under Decarbonization Department.
- Serve as Energy Modeling Training Lead for Decarbonization Department.
- Participate in VIM initiative.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Master’s (or foreign equivalent) in Engineering, Energy Systems or related field
- 3 yrs. exp. in job offered or 3 yrs. exp. as a Performance Analyst or Consultant.
- Will accept B.S. (or foreign equiv.) and 5 yrs. exp. in lieu of Master’s degree and 3 yrs. exp.
- Concurrent exp. must incl.: 3 yrs. exp. using IES Virtual Environment; and 1 yr. exp. with responsibility for multiple green building projects.
- Open to anywhere within the U.S – remote work.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your resume (no calls) to: Adriana McGurk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainable Investment Group, LLC, 6300 Powers Ferry Rd. NW, Suite 600-336, Atlanta, GA 30339.