Director of Sustainability - Wellness
WELL AP, LFA, GGP, Fitwel Ambassador, LEED AP BD+CLocation of employee:
Minneapolis, MNView Speaker Profile
Jenn Mahon is the Director of Sustainability – Wellness at SIG where she oversees the consulting department and provides support to project teams’ sustainability goals through LEED certification, WELL certification, Fitwel certification, and Green Globes certification. She also provides exam prep training through GBES (Green Building Education Systems) for those pursuing LEED and WELL credentials.
Jenn graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelors of Design in Architecture and a minor in Sustainability Studies. Shortly after she went on to receive her Masters of Studies in Sustainable Design from Boston Architectural College.
Jenn Mahon has an extensive background in green building design and construction stemming from her passion for healthy and sustainable environments. Jenn began her career working for a general contractor on commercial buildings, specializing in BIM modeling and Energy Analysis for various projects around the Midwest. At the same time, she assisted projects through their LEED Living Building Challenge, GreenGlobes, and SB2030 Certifications. At SIG, Jenn focuses on wellness certifications for the team, including WELL, Fitwel, and IAQ testing. She is an experienced LEED and WELL exam prep trainer and speaker, and has over 10 years of LEED experience in new construction, major renovations, commercial interiors and tenant fit-outs, and existing buildings.
When Jenn isn’t working on fixing up her 100 year old house in Minnesota, she can be found tending to her two beehives or spending time at the lake with her husband and children.
- USGBC-MN Chapter Member
- Fitwel Ambassador
- BOMA Minneapolis Member
- Radisson Blu Hotel (Bloomington, MN) LEED Certified
- Microbiology Research Facility (Minneapolis, MN) SB2030
- US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN) LEED Gold
- Keller Center (Chicago, IL) LEED Platinum & Living Building Challenge Petal Certification
- 420 Lexington (NY, NY) LEED Gold
- One Deerfield Centre (Atlanta GA) LEED Gold
- One Victory Park (Dallas, TX) LEED Gold
- 304 Park Ave South (NY, NY) LEED Gold
- 200 Park Lane (Pittsburgh, PA) LEED Certified
- 2002 Perimeter Summit (Atlanta, GA) LEED Gold
- 3003 Perimeter Summit (Atlanta, GA) LEED Gold
- 125 Broad Street (NY, NY) Fitwel 2 Stars
- UPS Sorting Facility (Round Rock, TX) LEED Certified
- 31 West 52nd Street (NY, NY) Fitwel 1 Star
- 50 Beale Street (San Francisco, CA) Fitwel 2 Stars
- NeueHouse (Los Angeles, CA) Fitwel 1 Star
- Columbia Square (Los Angeles, CA) Fitwel 1 Star
- Parque Industrial Technologico TWO – LEED Gold
- Southside Quarter – LEED Silver
- Deep Ellum Bomb Factory – Precertified LEED Silver, and WELL Silver pending, 2 Star Fitwel Certification
- 100 Mill – Precertified LEED Silver, WELL Silver pending, Fitwel 1 Star Certification