Position Title: ESG Data Analyst
Location: Remote within the U.S.
The ESG Data Analyst reports directly to the Director of ESG and supports SIG’s ESG Department. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong skills in data analysis, interpersonal communication, and time management. The successful candidate will work directly with corporate sustainability team members to develop and implement environment, social, and governance (ESG) strategies and initiatives to support commercial real estate clients.
Primary responsibilities for this position include supporting the ESG Department needs as well as our client’s ESG programs with tracking ESG data portfolio wide, ESG reporting and data acquisition. You will help conduct ESG assessments, complete due diligence questionnaires, draft ESG policies, track ongoing progress, and support educational webinars and presentations. You will also support the ESG team with GRESB, CDP and annual data collection efforts for ESG reports, speaking engagements and award applications.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate multiple ESG functions for commercial real estate clients (including data acquisition, data GRESB, CDP, ESG Reporting, etc.).
- Contribute to project meetings and create a forum for collaboration between project team members.
- Maintain project schedules and budgets for multiple projects on different timelines.
- Promptly update the project team on changes as they relate to ESG reporting.
- Contribute ideas for continual improvement of project processes via ESG Department workshop or other means.
- Research and provide content to SIG 101/SIG University’s peer education sessions.
- Provide content to SIG blog and ongoing “Green Education” newsletters periodically.
- Business Development in SIG’s current market cities and prepare proposals for work, as needed.
- Participate in industry association’s steering opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge through professional development and organization participation.
- Incorporate team feedback into individual performance.
- Track short and long-term personal and professional goals throughout the year.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree, Major in: Environmental Science, Architecture, Engineering, Energy Management, Real Estate, Sustainability, or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in related field
- Familiarity with Energy Star, GRESB, GRI, CDP
- LEED Green Associate or WELL Accredited Professional or Fitwel Ambassador
If this position is of interest to you, please send your resume and cover letter to Beka Rund at: email@example.com