Position Title: ESG Consultant
As an ESG Consultant, you will play a vital role in managing and overseeing multiple Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) portfolios for our commercial real estate clients. Your responsibilities will include handling various ESG functions related to these portfolios and overseeing projects to ensure their successful completion. Your expertise and guidance will contribute to the overall sustainability and responsible business practices of our clients’ commercial real estate ventures.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for multiple ESG (Environmental Social and Governance) portfolios for commercial real estate clients
- Responsible for multiple ESG functions for these portfolios including data acquisition, data verification, GRESB, CDP, ESG Reporting, etc.)
- Maintain project schedules and budgets for multiple projects on different timelines
- Promptly update project team on changes as they relate to ESG reporting
- Research and provide content to SIG 101/ SIG University’s peer education sessions
- Collect and analyze ESG data
- Oversee production of reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support for marketing and sales departments to promote product line
- Oversee projects for commercial real estate clients
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Economics or related field
- 1 year experience as an Economist or Consultant.
- Concurrent experience must include:
- 1 yr. exp. overseeing production of reports
- 1 yr. exp. providing support for marketing and sales departments to promote product line
- Open to anywhere within the US – remote work.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your resume (no calls) to Adriana McGurk at: email@example.com
Sustainable Investment Group, LLC, 6300 Powers Ferry Rd. NW, Suite 600-336, Atlanta, GA 30339