Atlanta | Boulder | Los Angeles | Minneapolis | New York | San Francisco | Washington, D.C.
Charlie Cichetti strives to find synergy amongst SIG’s core green building services: Training, Consulting, and Engineering Services. His focus also includes Business Development and Strategy for the company as well as Client Relationships. Charlie truly is a technical expert, having worked with multiple rating systems including LEED NC, CS, CI, EB, schools, WELL, fitwel, and also millions of SF of ENERGY STAR and Cx/RCx projects.
Mr. Cichetti holds a degree in Business Management from the College of Business at Georgia Tech and has successfully become a WELL Accredited Professional and a LEED Accredited Professional in the following areas:
- Building Design + Construction
- Interior Design + Construction
- Operations + Maintenance
- Neighborhood Development
Committee and Organization Involvement:
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- International WELL Building Institute (IWBI)
- Vistage International
Select Project Experience:
- 65 Story New Construction Office Tower in Chicago – LEED v4
- 2.8 Million SF Office Tower in New York City – LEED EB Gold
- The Argonaut Building in New York City – Triple LEED Certification
- Mansell Overlook Campus – 4 Expedited LEED EBO&M Gold Projects
- 148 Acre Mixed-Use Suwanee Gateway (including LEED CS office building)
- University Office Park (23 buildings) – GSA ENERGY STAR Mandates
- Centrum at Glenridge – Class A Office Building in Atlanta (LEED EBO&M Gold)
- One & Two Premier Plaza – Class A Office Towers (LEED EBO&M Silver and Gold)
- First Congregational Church – UCC (LEED NC)
- 400 Room Marriott Hotel – LEED NC Silver
- 140 Room SpringHill Suites Hotel – LEED NC Gold
- Multiple High Rise Office Buildings in NYC – LEED EB
- Multi-Purpose Gym – LEED for Schools Gold
- Georgia Dome – LEED Audit & Technical Services
- 3.9 Million SF Convention Center – LEED Audit & Technical Services
- SL Green Realty Corp
- Paramount Group, Inc.
- Associated General Contractors [AGC] (32 Locations)
- Building Owners and Managers Association [BOMA] (24 Locations)
- Green Building Education Services (GBES)
- JP Morgan Asset Management
- Morgan Stanley
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Daniel Corp.
- Blake Real Estate
Charlie has more than 16 years of experience in commercial construction, real estate development, project management, and LEED consulting. He has directed multi-million dollar office, warehouse, specialty, and condo construction projects. Prior to being a LEED Consultant and Trainer, his background started as a General Contractor and transitioned to Real Estate when he worked for Opus Corporation, a $2.2B leading commercial real estate and design-build developer. Opus was an early leader within the LEED movement and he gained invaluable experience from an Owner’s perspective.
Since transitioning into the Green Building Industry, Charlie has worked on over 56 Million SF of LEED, ENERGY STAR, and Cx/RCx projects for clients ranging from SL Green, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, to the Army Corp of Engineers and various School Systems. Project types include Class A Office, Medical, Hotel, School, Stadium, and Convention Center. Mr. Cichetti was one of the first professionals to hold all of the new LEED credentials. He is also a sought after trainer and speaker on green building topics.